Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sew along...

I discovered very fast a few blogs. Grosgrain is one of the first that I visited. She created a concept called "Frock by Friday" where she shows the different steps needed for the realization of a garment. There has been four so far and, sometimes late, but I was in for all of them!

The first was the Coffee Date dress. Mine has ladybugs crowling on its side ;)



The first was a pattern from Bernina, a shirt dress. Mine has embroidered light blue details...



The third was the Tara dress. Mine has wallpaper flowers on :S



The last in date was the Anda. Mine has Japanese details, and an Obi belt!



I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It's iro iro here :)
    Happy you started a blog! I'll be keeping my eye on it..
    Love your version of the Anda. I was never sure on that pattern but it looks really good with the belt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails