Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter caused hiatus!

I wish I had something sewn to blog about, but today was Harry Potter day!

Yes, people! I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: part 1 (in an IMAX screening). I really enjoyed this movie. Of course, it is darker, and different, but that is what I liked about it. I used to be a huge fangirl (writing fanfictions, going on forums,...). As a nostalgic fangirl, I am very forgiving about these adaptations. I never minded that all the book details were not in it. I never minded that Daniel Radcliffe does not have Lily's green eyes. I never minded that Hermione has always been pretty. And so on. For this movie, there was so much more book content, and guess what! It was not boring at all, even without Hogwards! I loved the "Three Brothers Tale" graphics, the "Seven Potters", "Doobby", the opening manor scene and the dance in the tent!



For me, the photography was gorgeous! You have to love the aesthetic ministry images, and the gorgeous landscapes! Also, it was my first "IMAX experience", and I really enjoyed it, even the loudness of it.

For the occasion, we went to Eindhoven and I got all dolled up! I wore my cute self sewn pink skirt! I wore a black Tee and cardigan and cute tights (black and white checks). Outside, I was also wearing my pink "Protectears" because it is getting nippy here, and also because they are so damn cute!

I have a great TV thursday planned for tomorrow. On Friday, I have a great Haul. And on Saturday, the announcement of the giveaway winner...

Tune in also next week for a sew-along-catching-up FULL week. I made quite a bit of progress on my coat and it is time to FINISH it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails