It is time for me to introduce you to my new skirt.
It is pink, it is thick, and it so so so lovely!
As you can read on a previous post, I have chosen to use an Ottobre pattern that was already working for me. Although, I have made a few changes...
- I have cut an extra belt, and interfaced it. The skirt looks way neater that way, I think.
- There is also a full underskirt, basically, 2 big rectangles pleated at the belt.
- I used french seams for the underskirt, it was my first time.
- There is an invisible zipper on the side
- I have done my best at an invisible seam, but, as the fabric is too thick and as I pressed it, you can see it a little from the outside...
I feel like Laura Ingalls in that skirt, I just want to bow all the time while pulling the sides like a princess. It is so so playful!
This time, the photos are a little bit simpler. We had to rush to not be late at our fitness club. It was the first day of the new school year, and our first work out in two weeks... And those two hours felt really good! I just have to wash my hair again...
Tonight, I feel like getting started on my mustard coat, although it is already 10.10 PM. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!