I am guilty! 23 days! With no post! It starts with a lower sewing mojo, and then (un)expected events,and then me, making a drama out of it. My idiom has been: "I'll do it tomorrow". But this is over, I am back! Here is the story of the past few weeks!
- The Lady Grey Sew-along was way more intense then I thought. I have therefore decided to slow down and insert other project between the different steps. In a near future post, you will see my bound buttonholes and the start of the hand stitching!
- I made a dress for my mum's birthday (coming soon)
- I got started on a great Vogue dress pattern (coming soon)
- I brought back a few vintage fabrics from the treasure chest at my Grand Ma!
My "other" Life
- Being busy with job interviews and so on...
- I got a Cupcake making book called "Happiness is a Cupcake" and I have been trying out
- I got engaged!!!!! And yes, people, I have a ring on it!
It feels like I am back on sewing track now ;)
Once again, sorry for the delay and tune in tomorrow for the Birthday dress I made for my mum!