Saturday, October 2, 2010

Haul: my crush!

No sewing today!

I have spent the day in Amsterdam. Job fair in the morning and shopping in the afternoon (an attempt of shopping at least). After scrutinizing lots of shops mainly for a nice sharp suit for Mister, we came back with just three books :S, one of them was for me!

I am so happy, I wanted it for a while. We went to the American Book Center and I wanted so many books there, but one is enough! Tim Gunn's Golden Rules! I love reading him, it feels so charming and relaxing. Like listening to a great grand Uncle that paints landscapes...



Let's get reading now!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your book! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laurwyn, what's up with you? Haven't read from you once a while! I'm looking forward to see how sewing is going with your coat! Oh, and I cannot wait to read more from you in your blog, I really like it (miss it already)! After all, I hope that you are well and everything is okay with you (and that you will get back to blogging soon)!
    Greetings from Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails