Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MMM 2 Let's wear pants!

What I love about Me-Made-March is that it really shows how you dress. Usually, I sew cute dresses, and don't get me mistaken, I wear them a lot. But there are just some days where I just feel like being more comfy. That was the case today. I had lessons in the morning and early afternoon and my head was still in spacezone 2000. Who needs drugs when your body does it by itself ;)

I have decided to show a new spot from my new town everyday! It's a pretty old and big Dutch town. Today, I was next to the river, in front of a beautiful tree. At the back, you can almost see the old buildings that are very typical of the country and the town. The next few days, I'll ask Mister to take pictures that include more things, such as the canals, the small streets, and so on.


Today, I was wearing...  My Rebecca Taylor (from a pattern) Blouse. It looks great with jeans in boots and it is so comfy to wear! That is the only handmade item from the outfit, but it makes everything!

I have also started planning what I need to sew at the moment to go through the month, and I cannot wait to get started. So far, I have upgraded and traced a few patterns...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm so excited to see pictures around your town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! I'm sorry I don't comment more often, but I was sad when your blogging became sparse. I'm overjoyed that you are back and action, and super impressed that you are doing Me-Made March. Does this mean that you will be blogging your outfits every day? Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up, hun!!
    Love the fabulous colours all together :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails